At Sirena, we have come to understand that the key to success in communications for any company is quick response times.
To configure Sirena's bots on your WhatsApp line, follow these steps:
- Go to https://web.sirena.app/manager/channels
- Select your WhatsApp line, then the Sirena Bot tab to start setting up your bot.
3. Set up your Welcome Message.
Compose a welcome message to be sent automatically when the conversation starts.
4. Ask for basic data from your contacts.
You can ask for:
- Contact name
The questions on this tab cannot be customized.
5. Distribute your contacts.
Distribute your contacts to your agents and groups using customizable questions. You can add up to 9 options and take actions including:
- Transfer contacts to a group of agents
- Save the conversation
- Go to a sub-menu to get more details
- Return to a previous menu (in a sub-menu)
You can have up to four levels of depth in sub-menus.
6. Qualify your contacts
You can configure up to three questions to qualify your contacts, such as number of agents, items of interest, or tracking number for orders.
Once the changes have been saved, you can see how the Sirena bot willgreet, distribute, and qualify all conversations your business has with contacts via WhatsApp.
7. Tips for using Sirena bots.
- Introduce the bot. Your contacts should understand that they are talking with an automated system.
- Be clear about how many questions the bot will ask.
- Use visual aids, such as clearly defined options ((1️⃣, 2️⃣, instead of 1, 2) or illustrative emojis for each option.
- Give an "other questions" option for issues the bot doesn't cover.