Sirena allows you to respond to customers who contact you through your Facebook page or your Messenger Ads. In this way, you will have access to one of the most commonly used messaging platforms in the world.
To activate this integration, watch this video, or follow the steps detailed below.
- Go to https://web.sirena.app/manager/admin/channels and click "Add channel".
- Select the Facebook Messenger channel by clicking on "Connect page". You will be asked to log into your Facebook account and select your company's Facebook page.
- Once the permissions are granted, you must select the group to which the Facebook Messenger conversations will be assigned.
- By clicking the three dots on the right, you can enable more groups to receive Facebook Messenger messages.
Your agents will now be able to start receiving queries from Facebook Messenger and answer them through Sirena.
This is what the conversation will look like from the client side.
And how your agents will see it.
Sirena supports texts, audios, gifs, images, audio, emojis and likes.
- A single user account cannot connect to multiple Facebook Messenger accounts. If you want to do this, you'll need to connect the accounts to different administraorsfor your Facebook page.
- Facebook Messenger message cannot be mixed with WhatsApp messages. In other words, if the same customer contacts you both via WhatsApp and via Facebook Messenger, two leads will be created: one for each conversational channel.
- Just like WhastApp, only one channel can be assigned per child group, so basic plans can only manage a single Facebook Messenger account.
- At this time the integration is only available for the desktop version of Sirena.
- You are only able to respond to clients who contact you. You cannot initiate conversations.
- Once the Facebook Messenger channel has been created, it cannot be deleted, although it can be unassigned to the group.