Sirena allows you to automatically send messages in any conversational channel (WhastApp, FB Messenger, etc.) through its API. This is very useful for various use cases, such as:
- Sending notifications to users through messages.
- Creating chatbots to answer questions.
- And much more.
Note: to activate this option you will need support from the developer team at your company.
There are two different types of message that can be automated:
These are messages sent to start a conversation with an end user or to notify them of something important to them.
For example, when a customer makes a purchase through a marketplace, they receive a confirmation message. Or when a person makes a flight reservation, they receive an alert a few days before their trip reminding them to check in.
These messages require the use of one of the pre-approved templates in your Sirena account. Once you have approval the message can be automated through the API.
- Important: sending these messages has a similar cost to manually sending a pre-approved template.
These messages can only be sent in response to a message from an end user.
This type of messages can only be sent within 24 hours of when the user sent the message. After 24 hours attempting to send this type of message will result in an error message.
For example, you can automate the answers a user will receive to create chatbots or automatic responses.
How can you Start Automating your Messages?
- To activate either of these two functions go to https://web.sirena.app/manager/integrations
- Create a new "API" integration.
- A new screen will open where you can check the "Transactional Messages" or "Conversational Messages" box, as desired.
- Copy your API key and read our technical documentation to begin the process.
- Activate the integration by clicking the switch at the top of the page, and then click "Save" to save your changes.
- Your developer can now start sending transactional and conversational messages.
Clarification: the limits for sending messages are adjusted according to WhatsApp policies.