That's why we developed a floating button you can add to your website for free.
- To get started, go to https://buttons.sirena.app/ and create an account. You just need your mobile number, name, email, and your desired password.
- Once the account is created, fill out the required information about your company and website.
- Go to the settings page. From there you will be able to create new buttons and configure the buttons you already have. Click "New" to create a button.
- Select "Floating Button." You'll be taken to a screen where you can edit your button. ON the left side you can select an internal name for your button so you'll be able to identify it in the future. But that's not all: you can add text and choose the WhatsApp number that customers' messages will be sent to. On the right, you'll see a preview of your button.
- Click "Save." From there you have two choices: install the button yourself, or send instructions to your company's developer.
- Copy the text from the grey box and paste it in your website's code before the "body" module.
In this landing page we created on Hubspot, for example, you can see the "body" module.
- You can see the changes applied in preview or by refreshing your site. Remember that the Sirena WhatsApp button is responsive, so it will adapt to both your desktop site and the mobile version.
- Your button is now ready to be used with customers. And you can edit it and change the settings whenever you like!