To upload your credit card details to Sirena, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Billing Profile
- Before entering your credit card information, make sure you have completed your billing profile. Click on the pencil in the upper right corner to allow you to edit the fields.
You must fill out the company name for your business, your country, city, exact address, postal code, and legal identification number (this final field varies by country). Click "Save" to confirm the information.
3. Once you have saved that information, you can fill out the payment method. Click on "Add card" or on the pencil button.
4. Fill out the fields with your credit card information.
5. Click "Add." A green alert will confirm that your card was successfully added. Sirena will now automatically charge your card.