Activate the Zoho integrate if you want:
- A lead to be created in Zoho when one is created in Sirena.
- A lead to be create in Sirena when one is created in Zoho.
- A client to be changed from "lead" to "contact" in Zoho when you create a quote in Sirena.
- Any changes you make to a lead in Sirena to appear in Zoho as well.
- Any information you put in a note in Sirena to appear in Zoho as well.
To start this integration, follow these steps:
1 - Go to https://web.sirena.app/manager/integrations and select the Zoho CRM channel.
2 - Click "Start Session." You'll be redirected to Zoho's website, where you'll need to log in and give grant access permission to the CRM.
3 - When this is complete, the integration will automatically be activated. Refresh the page so that the changes will take effect.
4 - Don't forget to assign your desired distribution rule for the channel and to choose any other settings that apply.
5 - Finally, choose a name for the channel, activate it, and click "Save."