To manually enter a new client in Sirena, just follow these steps:
- Go to the side panel on your screen and click this icon:
2. Then click the icon located in the upper right hand corner:
3. Fill out the form with the client's information.
4. Remember to label the client by interest level (undefined, cold, warm, hot), origin (for example, sales floor, referral, or anything else the administrator may have set as an option), and category (some car dealerships, for example, include new or pre-owned categories).
5. Assign the client to the appropriate user or group.
6. Click "Save" in the upper right hand corner.
IMPORTANT: The origin channel indicates how the client found your business. It is very important to talk to your manager so you know what option to select in any given case. If you choose randomly, the Marketing team will miss out on valuable information.