The purpose of these reports is to facilitate analysis of each agent's performance, as well as the group as a whole in relation to a group of contacts that come in over a period of time.
This section has a date filter. The dates defined by the filter will determine which cohort is analyzed.
First response time (median)
This shows the median wait time before an agent responds to a contact. It is based on the first message or call from the agent and does NOT includes automated messages such as bots, welcome messages, etc.
This graph shows a number that is calculated based on the chosen filter compared with the same number of days in a previously-selected period. This number is adjusted for your agents' working hours.
response time (median)
This is the time between the the message from the client and the agent's answer. It includes a message or a call from an agent and does NOT include automated messages such as bots, welcome messages, etc. The graph shows the number calculated based on a selected filter compared with the same number of days over a previously-selected period. This number also takes into account working hours.
Team performance table
This table shows how groups and agents are performing over time: number of clients they interact with, total clients contacted, individual response times, etc.
Response time per hour
This heat map shows which day and what time there is the longest delay before clients get a response. It helps you identify whether you need to increase service at a certain time or if you have a high concentration of incoming contacts at a specific time.
- Agent: Name of agents listed in alphabetical order and by group
- Group: each group belonging to the structure of your business
- Total contacts: # of contacts, counting any action made by the agent/group.
- Claimed contacts: contacts assigned by/to the agent/group
- Total conversations: # of conversations.
- Conversations with contact: # of conversations in which the agent/group sent a message.
- Closed conversations: conversations closed / archived by the agent/group.
- Closes in: median time between the start and end of conversations, only counting work-hours of the agent/group.
- Responds in: Median general response time, only counting work-hours of the agent/group.
- First contact response time: Median first contact response time, only counting work-hours of the agent/group.
- Messages sent: # of messages sent
- Messages per contact: total messages divided by total contacts.
- Calls made: # of calls made.
- Calls per contact: total calls divided total contacts.