To enter the Marketing section, go to Reports, then to New contacts and conversations.
- Number of contacts entered in the chosen period
- Conversion of those clients. It is important to clarify that the date of sale is not relevant for this calculation. It is based on the date of entry into Sirena.
- Percentage of filtered clients who were successfully contacted.
Important: this section has a date filter. The dates defined in the filter will determine what cohort is analyzed. For more information, The date filter and its impact on metrics.
This table offers a breakdown of various performance and quality metrics by source channel of the client.
- Contacts: the number of contacts entered from this channel. Unlike the rest of the columns, the percentage is calculated based on the total number of clients entered in the chosen period from all channels.
- Contacted: this indicates the number of clients who were successfully contacted. This indicator is important for measuring the quality of the data entered. If it is low we recommend a deeper analysis of the situation.
- Scheduled visits: this indicates the number of clients who scheduled appointments.
- Visits made: this indicates the number of clients who followed through on their appointments.
- Billed: this indicates the amount billed for sales to clients from this source channel.
- Archived: this shows the number of archived clients. Click to see a breakdown by reason for archiving.
Important: since Sirena allows repeat data to be consolidated under one client, information regarding that client will be attributed only to the first source channel. If duplicate information is entered from a different channel, there will be a record of it, but for the purposes of this analysis there will be no change.
Number of new contacts created per hour
This graphic shows the times when each channel is generating data.
Ideally data will be generated in a balanced manner throughout the day. If there are peaks at night or at a given time, it may indicate that a given provider is not sending leads in real time.
You can hide channels by clicking on their names in the list to the right.
Distribution of activities per hour
This shows the time when agents complete tasks.
Once again, ideally the work will be distributed evenly throughout the day. If there are peaks at night or at a certain time of day, there may be some irregularity.
New contacts creation curve
This graph shows the evolution over time of the number of leads generated by each channel.
If a channel has a downward curve, it may be necessary to evaluate your investments or modify your advertising.
You can hide channels by clicking their names in the list to the right.