- Go to "My Portfolio" on the bottom menu bar.
- Select the icon for adding a client:
3. Complete the form with the client's information.
4. Remember to tag the client according to level of interest (undefined, cold, warm, hot), source (for example, showroom, referral, or any other options defined by the administrator) and category (some dealerships, for example, categorize their clients into buyers of used or pre-owned cars).
5. Click "Save" in the upper right-hand corner.
IMPORTANT: The source channel indicates how the client encountered your business. It is important that you talk to your manager to understand which option to select in each case. If you choose arbitrarily the marketing team will be deprived of valuable information.