Sirena allows you to assign different attributes to clients who use the platform.
Clients can be organized into 4 different statuses according to where they are in the service or sales process.
- Archived: Clients who don't require any further follow-up.
- In progress: An intermediate status that indicates that some task is in progress and the client's status cannot be modified.
- Active: These are clients who are in some stage of working with an agent.
- New Contact: No actions have yet been performed for these clients.
Reasons for Archiving
You can define a list of reasons why an agent might not want to continue working with a client. This can happen for many reasons, such as if I client leaves incorrect information, turns out not have a real interest in the product, or when the process has already been completed.
Keep in mind that in order to be able to archive clients, you need to enable the archive clients option.
- Not interested
- Out of stock
- Waiting for a visit
- Waiting for a reminder
- Waiting for reply
- Without contact information
- Wrong info
To archive a contact, you must click on the file icon that appears at the top of the conversation.
If you are the administrator, you can see clients' statuses and the reasons they were archived in the "Clients" section.
Do you want to add custom archive reasons?
You can do it by sending an email to email@example.com with the text you want.
For example: Reason: "No contact for 3 days."